SARRATT POST OFFICE STORES
OUR DAILY BREAD
• Friends of Holy Cross – Donated rolls for the Flower Festival.
• Harvest Festival – Donation of veg
• Women's Institute – Donation of veg for Pam Turner’s coffee morning.
• Festival of Music – Wine supplied at favourable rates.
• Boxing Day - Management Team helped cook burgers and hot dogs on the Green at the annual car event raising £1,000 that went to 3 local charities: Sarratt Ducklings; Sarratt Care; The
Hospice of St Francis.
• Sarratt School and Sarratt Ducklings – 300 ice lollies donated at their sports days.
• Sarratt Rebels – We sponsor one of the junior football teams.
• Delivering Shopping - to the elderly and infirm virtually every day.
• Spotlight – distributed in-store.
• Prescriptions – Dispensed providing a valuable service to all.
• Local Produce – eg Watercress
• Local Produce – eg Paradigm Brewery